** One Week Delay on Rose - will not ship in time for christmas **
Rosa damascena, more commonly known as the Damask rose, is a small shrub with thorny stems. Originally from the Syrian capital Damascus, it is highly sought after for its many therapeutic properties. Before the sun crests the horizon in Bulgaria, workers can be found in fields harvesting the delicate bloom of the Rosa damascena. The labor-intensive production process has a very low yield; takes more than 10,000 freshly picked rose blossoms to produce only one 5mL bottle of Rose essential oil. Because Rose petals are so delicate, the distillation process must happen the same day that the flower is harvested. From this labor comes an essential oil known for its sweet floral aroma, beautiful and romantic. Diffuse Rose oil to uplift your spirits; the blooming floral fragrance brings about feelings of love, care, and comfort. Apply Rose essential oil topically in daily skin care routines. Rose oil helps balance moisture levels in skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy-looking and even skin tone.
- Combine one to two drops with the doTERRA moisturizer of your choice and apply to the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Apply one drop of Rose oil directly to skin imperfections twice daily.
- Diffuse Rose oil in the morning to promote feelings of energy and vitality.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy-looking complexion
- Soothing and stress-relieving aroma
- Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing
Floral, sweet, earthy
Citronellol, Geraniol, Nonadecane, Nerol